Nestling on the slopes of Cheviot, this delightful cottage sits in the most beautiful of locations surrounded by
the totally unspoilt scenery and an abundance of wildlife.
Visitors can walk out in every direction and spend a day on the hills in the knowledge that every comfort awaits
their return, the cottage being superbly appointed and equipped. This is truly an idyllic hideaway, accessed by a
single track road, the nearest habitation being some distance away. Wooler is 11 miles, the coast 20 miles. Riding
and bike hire nearby. Fishing, rough shooting and stalking by arrangement.
Delightful cosy sitting room with open fire and superb views across garden to Cheviot.
Bathroom with freestanding Victorian roll top bath and WC. Separate WC. First Floor. Double
bedroom. Twin bedded room, both with dormer windows and countryside views. All rooms tastefully furnished and
equipped to the highest standard.
Attractive dining kitchen with handmade pine units, oil fired Rayburn cooker, tiled floor and
Electricity and full oil CH included.
- Open fire – logs provided.
- Partial double glazing.
- CD cassette radio.
- Cooking by Rayburn stove.
- Microwave. Fridge. Freezer, automatic washing machine and tumble drier in barn.
- Travel cot & highchair on request.
- Large enclosed lawned garden with furniture. Idyllic picnic spot beside the Coldburn, which runs through
the rear garden.
- Storage for bikes.
- Off road parking.
- Bar/restaurant 8 miles.
- Shops/PO/pubs/restaurants/TIC 11 miles.
- Duvets with linen and towels.
- Dogs welcome.
- Advance shopping by arrangement.
- See blog on coldburn
and on Google maps
View Larger Map