Rothbury, All Saints Church
A very old church with evidence of more extensive medieval buildings.It is suggested that the
church was rebuilt in the 13th century.However what is now there was basically built in 1850 by G
Pickering.The vestry was added in 1887 and the south porch in 1929.
The most memorable part of the church is the pedestal of the font.It was once part of an Anglo Saxon cross which
dates back to 750 to early 800's AD.